including 19% VAT
MOA FIRE - Volume 1 - The Reggae cookbook
A colorful illustrated book with the popular recipes from DaSandwichmaker - the legendary CaribbeanFood snack car. The team around professional chef and author Steffen Prase spoiled since 2003 music and Streetfoodfestival visitors with delicious sandwiches, classic Rasta rice, Caribbean salads and more.
In the other chapters Steffen Prase cooks together with 18 musicians from the reggae scene their favorite dishes and also reveals the recipes, which he cooked as a tour chef for the Bavarian rebel Hans Söllner and his band Bayaman'Sissdem.
- 112 pages, as a bonus to the cookbook, there is a music CD sampler with 18 songs.
- 3. edition 2014
- Copyright 2011 Steffen Prase
- ISBN 978-3-00-034147-2
The tracklist shows who cooked for the Moa Fire cookbook.
01. Sista Lou & Nina Alverdes - Froots Rockers
02. Ephraim Judah - Coming Home
03. Mista Wicked - Heid is a celebration dog
04. Thai style - Love Jah
05. Uwe Banton - Love Light
06. Ganjaman - WHADLF
07. Mono & Nikitaman - Digge Digge
08. Jamaram - Rich Man
09. Stranjah feat. Surviva - Find out
10. Jahcoustix - Hot Stone
11. The Gauwailers - Junk Food Kingdom
12. Sara Lugo - Rocksteady
13. Lyrical BaMa - 2 brothers
14. Hans Söllner & Band - You tram
15. Martin Zobel & Soulrise Band - Reggae Jam
16. Ras Gabriel - Something is always
17. Nattyflo - My Space
18. Dubiterian - Dub Pipe