Terms and conditions
Dreadbag.de - Onlineshop
§1 application to entrepreneurs and definitions
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumers" within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose which can not be attributed to either his commercial or his independent professional activity.
§2 of a contract, Storage of contract
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop http://www.dreadbag.de.
(2) In the case of conclusion of the agreement comes into
Nicholas wholesale Str. 114
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding request to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired product, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by going through as provided for in our online shop ordering procedure successfully.
This order involves the following steps:
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order or Add to cart"
3) Check the details in the shopping basket
4) Activation of the button "to checkout"
5) Registration in the onlineshop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Recheck or correct the respective entered data.
7) Binding sending the order.
The consumer can return to the Internet site before the binding sending of the order by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his data, on which the data of the customer is recorded and corrects input errors and / or Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also read the general terms and conditions at http://www.dreadbag.de/dreadbag/dreadbag-agb. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The indicated prices include the legal value-added tax (Dreadbag.de = No VAT, since small business according to §19 (1) UStG.) And other price components see:
- Pick up locally in Cologne = 0,00 €
- GERMANY Shipping - Hermes Päckchen (Shipment Tracking + insured) = 6,50 €
- EU dispatch - goods post international S EU signature (shipment tracking + insured) = 9,90 €
- NOT EU Shipping - Commodity International S NON-EU Signature (Tracking + Insured) = 8,90 €
Thus the complete shipping costs to the customer are compensated.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance (Germany), Sofortüberweisung (Germany), Giropay (Germany), iDeal (Netherlands), Bancontact (Belgium), P24 (Poland), Multibanco (Portugal), PayPal Express (worldwide ), PayPal (worldwide), credit card (worldwide - Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract. If no payment has been received on the Dreadbag account after 7 days - we will cancel the order without comment. We reserve the right to block suspicious consumers.
Name: Lin Vogt
Account No.:. 1007992801
Bank: Deutsche Kreditbank
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all articles offered by us are ready for shipment within 2-3 Werktage and will be sent to the customer's delivery address.
(2) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, we do not ship the goods before payment.
§5 Retention of Title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a representative from your third party other than the carrier and the goods have taken possession of or has.
To exercise your right, you have to
Nicholas wholesale Str. 114
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter or e-mail sent by mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed Example withdrawal form But not required.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is important that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. They bear the cost of return shipping. We recommend the return shipment with DHL (parcel - insured shipping), German Post (registered mail) or with Hermes (parcel - insured shipping).
In the event of loss of the goods (return / return) by post, you can claim back the amount of damage (insured shipping) from your chosen shipping company. Dreadbag.de is not responsible for the Rückversand- / return costs and is also not obliged to demand the loss of the goods the amount of damage to the shipping company. In case of loss of the goods (return) we keep the full sale price including shipping costs.
§7 Alternative Dispute Resolution (AS) and Online Dispute Settlement (OS)
Alternative dispute resolution under Article 14 1 para ODR Regulation and § 36 VSBG..:
The European Commission is providing a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr find. We are not obligated or unwilling to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer-enforcement agency.