Terms & Conditions
Dreadbag.de - Onlineshop
§1 Application to entrepreneurs and definitions
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumers" within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose which can not be attributed to either his commercial or his independent professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, Storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop https://www.dreadbag.de.
(2) In the case of conclusion of the agreement comes into
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding request to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired product, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by going through as provided for in our online shop ordering procedure successfully.
This order involves the following steps:
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order or Add to cart"
3) Check the details in the shopping basket
4) Activation of the button "to checkout"
5) Registration in the onlineshop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Recheck or correct the respective entered data.
7) Binding sending the order.
The consumer can return to the Internet site before the binding sending of the order by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his data, on which the data of the customer is recorded and corrects input errors and / or Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.dreadbag.de/dreadbag/dreadbag-agb. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible on the Internet.
§3 Prices, Shipping Costs, Payment, Maturity
(1) The indicated prices include the legal value-added tax (Dreadbag.de = No VAT, since small business according to §19 (1) UStG.) And other price components see:
- Pick up locally in Cologne = 0,00 €
- GERMANY Shipping - Hermes Päckchen (Shipment Tracking + insured) = 6,50 €
- EU shipping - Warenpost International S EU signature (tracking + insured) = 9,90 €
- NON-EU shipping - Warenpost International S NON-EU signature (shipment tracking + insured) = 8,90 €
Thus the complete shipping costs to the customer are compensated.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance (Germany), Sofortüberweisung (Germany), Giropay (Germany), iDeal (Netherlands), Bancontact (Belgium), P24 (Poland), Multibanco (Portugal), PayPal Express (worldwide ), PayPal (worldwide), credit card (worldwide - Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract. If no payment has been received on the Dreadbag account after 7 days - the order will be canceled without comment. We reserve the right to block suspicious consumers.
Name: Lin Vogt
Account No.:. 1007992801
Bank: Deutsche Kreditbank
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all articles offered by us are ready for shipment within 2-3 Werktage and will be sent to the customer's delivery address.
(2) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, we do not ship the goods before payment.
§5 Retention of Title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of Cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter or e-mail sent by mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed Refund Request Form Template but it is not obligatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. You bear the costs of the return shipment. We recommend returning with DHL (parcel - insured shipping), Deutsche Post (registered mail) or Hermes (small parcel - insured shipping).
In the event of loss of the goods (return / return) by post, you can claim back the amount of damage (insured shipping) from your chosen shipping company. Dreadbag.de is not responsible for the Rückversand- / return costs and is also not obliged to demand the loss of the goods the amount of damage to the shipping company. In case of loss of the goods (return) we keep the full sale price including shipping costs.
§7 Alternative Dispute Resolution (AS) and Online Dispute Settlement (OS)
Alternative dispute resolution under Article 14 1 para ODR Regulation and § 36 VSBG..:
The European Commission is providing a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr find. We are not obligated or unwilling to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer-enforcement agency.